Saturday, October 3, 2009

Falcon Pride

A FALCON is what they call me,
And football is my game.
The grid iron is what calls to me,
In sun and snow and rain.
And when I hear that whistle blow,
I feel my body lose control.
With the pounding of my heart, and the steady rhythm of my breath,
I give the game all I can give, until there’s nothing left.
I take my spot out on the field with brothers by my side,
The excitement courses through me and I’m ready for the ride.
We fly with power, strength and fury as Mighty Falcons do,
Instilling fear in our opponent, with energy pure and true.
We live this life, we take this journey, we're a family by name,
Our blood is red; our sweat is BLACK; it’s Falcon in our veins.
For A FALCON is what they call me,
And football is my game.
The grid iron will ALWAYS call to me,
In sun and snow and rain
.

No comments:

Post a Comment