Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cheer Posters!!

In the spirit up Pumping it UP.... I am sure many of you have seen the black posters Brandy and I have made to cheer for the boys on game days. If anyone is interested in having a sign of their own, please let Brandy or me (Jenn) know. We would be happy to make more!!! I know some of the boys have expressed a desire to have one for their rooms. I think it is a great team spirit building tool. You may either purchase the black poster board (walmart) or donate $5 for the cost of making the poster, give it to Brandy or myself and we will make one for you! I think this would be especially fun if we make the playoffs to have as many posters and cheering parents as we can!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Today was a very tough loss for us. I appreciate you parents. Today you sure showed up Big. Let’s not forget we still have another game left and there is possibility to go onto the playoffs. Today I am reminded of a quote from Rocky Balboa. He embodied the spirit of never giving up.

    “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!”- Rocky

    Dirty Birds Tuesday brings a new week for us and another chance at excellence. Show up ready to prepare for our next game. Just because you had a loss today does not mean you are not a champion. You are still champions in my mind. God bless each of you and have a great weekend.

    Coach Bowles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete