Friday, September 25, 2009

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Would anyone like to help take pictures for the blog during the football games? If you don't want to upload them to the blog you can put them on a disc and I can upload them each week when I upload mine. Maybe we can split up the roster so we can each focus on a smaller number of players and get better action shots of each. I tried to get multiple pictures of each boy during the game against Morgan. I apologize that I didn't get as many of some of them as others. If anyone would be interested in splitting camera duty please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!

Also, check out Jenn Thompson's story that she wrote for our last game below. Thanks Jenn! That's awesome! And thanks for all the sign ideas. They really color up the sidelines with our Falcon pride! Go Falcons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment