Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome!

We wanted to build on Coach Bowles' email (we LOVED it) and create a central location where we could share pictures, quotes, inspiration, etc. for our great football team. What a fun way to document memories for the boys, coaches, and parents. I wish we would've started this at the beginning of the season! We have such a great group of boys and amazing coaches who devote so much of their time to this sport. It'll be nice to be able to capture some of their experiences along the way! Thanks for all you guys do!

Please feel free to add dialogue or pictures onto this blog. If you have questions on how to do this please let me (Brandy Nye) know and I would be glad to help. Or if you'd rather email me I can post pictures or dialogue for you. All of the email addresses on the distribution list have been added as authors to this blog and it's open for viewing for friends and family if they know the web address (http://www.dirtybirds09.blogspot.com/). We thought this could be similar to the wffl site with the fact we could add pictures but also more personal to our team. If anyone would feel more comfortable making this blog private for only our team to view please let me know and I can make that change very quickly.

I'll be adding photos and a slide show throughout the week. Thanks for your support and lets get this blog going!

No comments:

Post a Comment