Monday, September 28, 2009

West Point Red

Just want you all to know, without a doubt, that this team has the best kids and the best parents and I have some of the best coaches that any coach could ever hope for. There is not a group of people that I would rather be associated with than all of you.
Thank you so much for the time and effort you all put into this team!
This blog is great, the pics are awesome, love the ones of the kids individually and I always love the ones of kids with coaches.. The comments and poems are fantastic!
The signs and balloons and posters and banners are all exceptional! I know the kids love them and even though I have a bad habit of not paying enough attention to them (as pointed out to me by Jenn lol) I want you all to know that I understand the time and effort involved in making them and doing all that and it is VERY MUCH appreciated!

To my players:
Keep your heads high, your confidence up and your will strong! We will bounce back from the loss on Sat and come out stronger as a result!!

See you Tuesday at 5:00!
Coach Rob

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rob. We kinda like you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us do the pictures and banners Rob! We love being involved. Thanks for your posts too! I know Kaedan loves reading them.

    ReplyDelete